I digress ...
Since Eli just turn a year old, I wanted to make sure that I documented his milestones over the first year. More for him to read one day when he's older. As it stands now, his milestones are saved in a note on my iPhone. If I lose my phone, I'm in big trouble -
Eli's Important Dates:
4.18.2013 Eli's Birthday
7.27.2013 Close to rolling over
7.29.2013 Laughed for the first time
7.31.2013 Found toes
8.4.2013 Rolled over on his own during nap time
9.1.2013 First tooth (bottom right) starts to come in
9.5.2013 Held bottle on his own
9.10.2013 Started blowing raspberries
9.20.2013 Started to "sing" along with me ... the most precious sound!
10.13.2013 First time to try rice cereal
10.13.2013 Sitting up on his own
10.22.2013 First food, sweet peas (sorry, Eli!)
10.28.2013 Pushes up to crawling position
10.28.2013 Second food, sweet potatoes
11.9.2013 Slept in crib and nursery for the first time - Thank you Daddy for making the transition for me!
11.12.2013 First sick visit to the doctor and first cold
11.12.2013 Rocked to sleep for first time in rocker
11.18.2013 Crawled for the first time - 6 steps!
11.18.2013 Ate carrots for the first time
11.23.2013 Ate pears for the first time
11.24.2013 Met Santa Claus
11.24.2013 Attended church for the first time
12.2.2013 Pulling up to kneeling position
12.2.2013 Ate avocado for the first time
12.7.2013 Pulls up to standing position
12.7.2013 Lowers crib mattress to bottom level
12.9.2013 Ate squash for the first time
12.19.2013 Waved for the first time
1.5.2014 Clapped for the first time
1.21.2014 Letting go while standing up
1.25.2014 Learned to patty cake
2.2.2014 Started talking ... saying Dadadada
2.13.2014 Said Mama
3.7.2014 Said "Bye bye diaper"
4.5.2014 Took first steps - 4 in a row!
8.6.2013 First overnight stay with Gran-Nan and G-Man
11.2.2013 Ate bananas for the first time - loved them!
11.8.2013 Ate apples for the first time - made a sour face!
1.9.2014 Mama and Dada go to Jamaica for Heather's wedding. Grandma and Grandpa Everts keep you.
3.14.2014 First night in new house
4.18.2014 Is now comfortable walking all over the place
...
To make this post a little more interesting for you readers, I thought I would include a few videos of Eli's "firsts", BUT I couldn't get them to upload. Does anyone have experience with this feature that you could share?
...
More to come on Eli's first birthday ...













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.